Aside from a single basil plant to make it through the winter (read about that here), I found a tomato sprout too. I didn’t start any tomatoes from seeds this year, so I have no idea what variety it is. My best guess would be a Green Zebra because that was the most prolific last season. If it survives, I’ll plant it in the Spring and we’ll see.
- Nongshim’s Korean comfort food is also a Filipino comfort food | Inquirer Lifestyle
- Funniest Dad Tweets Of The Week (November 3, 2020) – CheezCake – Parenting | Relationships | Food | Lifestyle
- A Wine Lover Considers the “Sober Lush” Lifestyle – Los Angeles Review of Books
- Travel Guide: A Day Trip to the Town of Stony Plain, Alberta – Where to Eat, Shop and Experience Arts and Culture – LINDA HOANG | FOOD TRAVEL LIFESTYLE BLOG
- VBR Rave: Favorite Anti-Aging Beauty Gadgets – Vegan Beauty Review | Vegan and Cruelty-Free Beauty, Fashion, Food, and Lifestyle : Vegan Beauty Review | Vegan and Cruelty-Free Beauty, Fashion, Food, and Lifestyle